Paths of Ascension Edit
Main Article: Paths of Ascension
Warriors are on the first step of the Path of the Favoured . Likely, a person reaches this status after having taken the pact and acquired an Hell-Forged Armour. To advance further, the person must please its patron Dark God, potentially earning the status of Chosen. 
If a Warrior fails to please its Dark God, he or she might be cast down to the Path of the Exiled, becoming a Fallen. Then that person must instead please Father Chaos to advance on the Paths of Ascension. 
Warriors wear Hell-Forged Armour. This has been described as layers of dark plate, sometimes in a structure reminiscent of an insect's carapace. They often also carry symbols of their Dark God .
Favours of the Dark Gods Edit
Though each Warrior is pledged to a Dark God, the do not yet carry the full favour of their Dark God. However, if lead by a Favoured Champion, a group of Warriors dedicated to the same Dark God can share in that leaders favour.
Warrior Knights Edit
Warrior Knights are a unit part of the Warriors of the Dark Gods faction. They are Warriors mounted on Dark Steeds.
They carry Hell-Forged Armour that is said to be neigh impenetrable. 
Warriors Knights are said to be powerful fighters. One account claims that a troop of but five knights with ease defeated at least fives times as many dread elves, while suffering only a single casualty in return. 
Warrior Chariot Edit
The Warrior Chariot is a unit part of the Warriors of the Dark Gods faction. It is a chariot crewed by two Warriors and pulled by two Dark Steeds.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Extract from the Litany of the Exalted (T9A:FB Warriors of the Dark Gods, p18)
- ↑ Parchment found clutched by a dead scribe in the ruins of the Abbey of Listowell (T9A:FB Warriors of the Dark Gods, p16-17)
- ↑ Diary of Samuel le Pepin (T9A:FB Warriors of the Dark Gods, p38-39)
- ↑ Urs Bödeker; Banners of the Gods (T9A:FB Warriors of the Dark Gods, p82-85)
- ↑ Ilarion Yanovich (942-962 A.S.); Letters to Archbishop Voytyek Bistricha, 3rd letter (T9A:FB Warriors of the Dark Gods, p36-37)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Diary of Samuel le Pepin (T9A:FB Warriors of the Dark Gods, p38-39)