The Ogres are a species within the 9th Age.
Many ogres are part of the Ogre Khans faction.
Based on the imagery of the World Hymn, ogres where one of the different kinds of species that were enslaved by the Saurian Ancients in the First Age. 
The empire was split apart into five kingdoms, two of which were near obliterated when the Inferno was created. The survivors of those two kingdoms united under the hero Tsanas, who lead the ogres to a new home in the Sky Mountains. The descendants of the other three kingdoms continued to live the nomadic life of the steppes. 
Many ogres live mainly a nomadic life .
Ogres are known for their large appetite .
Ogres are said to worship their gods by holding grand feasts. 
One language of the ogres is Gyenggetat. 
The ogres also hold outposts around the Sea of Gods, to facilitate trading caravans for the Silk Road. 
- ↑ The World Hymn: The 1st Age (T9A:FB Rulebook, p126)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jorge Zamoran; An account of the peoples, nations and monsters which inhabit the world: Ogre Khans (T9A:FB Rulebook, p142)
- ↑ Informative text about the Ogre Khans (9th Scroll issue #8)
- ↑ Pascaline Caillat; Coming of Age in Nyetsan (The 9th Scroll, issue #8)
- ↑ The Book of the Askar, Chapter 5, taken from the Sunna Cycle (T9A:FB Rulebook, p64)
- ↑ Emerentius (907 A.S.) A Study of the Gods: Prolouge (T9A:FB Rulebook, p132)
- ↑ Litany to Umi (The 9th Scroll, issue #8, p19)
- ↑ Extract from the ogre epic Tsanas: Lines 3410-3473, translated by Pascaline Caillat (T9A:FB Rulebook, p86)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Interview with Sigmund Selig, the Great Sage. (The 9th Scroll, issue #4)
- ↑ Johannes Strabo; A New Atlas for the Ninth Age (T9A:FB Rulebook, p124)
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Letter to Amara Nayar, Raja of the Chungsar kingdom in Sagarika (The 9th Scroll, issue #8)
- ↑ Informative text about Arcalea (The 9th Scroll, issue #8)
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 The diary of young noblewoman Delfina Rosini (The 9th Scroll, issue #8)